Market & Competitive Intelligence
Monitor your key intelligence topics and be alerted in time!
- What is Market & Competitive Intelligence?
- Market & Competitive Intelligence (M&CI) is the process and forward-looking practices used in producing knowledge about the competitive environment to improve organizational performance.
- It plays a critical role in providing actionable insights that help you:
- Enhance your competitive position
- Maximize growth and profitability
- Reduce the risk of surprises and falling behind
What is an M&CI platform?
“AI-based solutions that collect a wide variety of external and internal information sources about competitive and market dynamics and use natural language processing to build taxonomies, create tagging, and provide scoring that delivers the most relevant information to users.”
Successfully Scaling M&CI Platforms
A proven best-practice framework for implementing M&CI platforms to maximize Return on Investment (ROI).
M&CI is like a blooming garden that develops in several steps, starting small with locating seeds, nurturing them, and adding capabilities as they mature and grow.
The Gardens of Intelligence™ framework is based on actual success cases and best practice experiences from more than 100 companies during the last 10 years.
Successful M&CI platforms involve harmonizing 3 key components: Information, Technology, and People.
It requires questions like:
- Do you have stakeholder buy-in?
- Do you have CI commitment from the organization?
- Do you have the right resources?
Get more insights from the acclaimed handbook, Gardens of Intelligence™, co-authored by Jesper Martell, CEO of Comintelli.