Are you looking for a really fun workplace where you can do meaningful things that make a difference in a small company?
Comintelli is a publicly listed company located in Kista outside of Stockholm. We have customers in more than 10 countries and are expanding rapidly in Northern Europe and North America. To support this expansion, we are now looking to hire a driven “Senior Sales Executive” who would like to work in a collaborative, fun and experienced team.
About the role
This is an important role at Comintelli as you introduce and empower our customers to create their own insight systems and set them up for success. As a Senior Sales Executive at Comintelli, you will introduce our solutions within Competitive and Market Intelligence. You will engage in the entire sales and onboarding process, from identifying potential customers, closing the deal to onboarding the new customer together with our onboarding team.
The position includes varied work, such as:
- Qualifying incoming leads from the marketing team and conducting needs analysis with potential customers.
- Prospecting lists of wanted customers in order to develop sales opportunities.
- Engage with prospects, introducing Intelligence2day® and doing demos.
- Drive sales negotiations and client meetings.
- Market analysis and market intelligence.
- Responsible for the on-boarding process for customers; from the purchase until the customer successfully launches Intelligence2day®.
- Build strong customer relationships in order to create upsell opportunities.
We think you have:
- A secondary education and preferably a relevant post-secondary education as well.
- At least 5 years of experience from B2B sales, preferably enterprise software sales.
- Fantastic interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
- You communicate fluently in English and Swedish. Other European languages such as German could be meritorious.
- A good understanding of Competitive and Market Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Knowledge Management, SaaS and/or customer onboarding is a big plus.
- Experience from sales to pharma, chemicals, telecom and/or manufacturing is a merit.
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts.
- An exciting, growing and international market.
- A very independent role with responsibility and the possibility to have impact.
- Flexible remote working possibilities as well as flexible working hours.
- An energetic, fun and collaborative atmosphere.
- Located in a modern office in Kista Science Tower.
- Healthcare subsidy.
Comintelli (www.comintelli.com) is a market leading software provider within one of the fastest growing segments in the software industry. Our cloud-based platform, Intelligence2day® (www.intelligence2day.com), focuses on solutions for Competitive and Market Intelligence, helping our customers discover and track market insights.
Please send in your application no later than 15 January 2021 by e-mailing email@example.com.