Comintelli (www.comintelli.com) is an international leading software provider within one of the fastest growing market segments within the software industry. Our web based platform Intelligence2day® focuses on solutions for mainly Competitive and Market Intelligence. We are located in Kista and are now looking for a Junior UX & UI Designer who would like to work together with a small but experienced team.
Comintelli has customers in more than 10 countries and is expanding rapidly. To support this expansion, we are now looking for a Junior UX & UI Designer who is passionate about giving customers a positive experience.
About the role
As Junior UX & UI Designer at Comintelli you will be involved in the development of Intelligence2day® with a strong focus on usability. You will work with securing that the system follows the usability criteria and gives the customer a positive experience of Intelligence2day®.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role includes varied work, such as:
• Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for new functionality
• Securing that Intelligence2day® meets the usability requirements during the development period
• Perform usability tests together with clients
• Convert customers’ wishes and feedback into suggestions for new functionality and improvement of current functionality
• Responsible for testing and evaluating new versions of Intelligence2day®
• Resource for UX-focused client projects (graphic design, workflows, specific use cases)
We think you have the following background:
• A relevant post-secondary education.
• You are creative and have a passion for customer experience and interactive systems.
• You master one or several prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Invision or Sketch.
• You have a sense for graphic design and are familiar with tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
• Experience of conducting quantitative and qualitative data collection.
• Good knowledge in HTML and CSS.
• An exciting market.
• Good career opportunities.
• An energetic and team oriented atmosphere.
• Located in a modern office in Kista Science Tower.
If you are interested, please send in your application sooner rather than later by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org