Comintelli (www.comintelli.com) is an international leading software provider within one of the fastest growing market segments within the software industry. Our web based platform Intelligence2day® focuses on solutions for mainly Competitive and Market Intelligence. We are located in Kista and are now looking for a Junior Sales Representative who would like to work together with a small but experienced team.
Comintelli has customers in more than 10 countries and is expanding rapidly. To support this expansion, we are now looking for a Junior Sales Representative who is passionate about doing business and would like to pursue a career within software sales.
About the role
As Junior Sales Representative at Comintelli you will work with selling our solutions within Competitive and Market Intelligence. You will engage in the entire sales process, from identifying potential clients, to closing the deal. You will also assist our Senior Sales Managers in more complex deals. Since the position is centered around outbound sales, you have to be comfortable initiating contact over the phone.
For the right individual, there are very good growth opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role includes varied work, such as:
• Qualifying incoming leads from the web, e-mail and events.
• Prospecting lists of wanted customers in order to develop sales opportunities.
• Make first contact and perform demos.
• Sales negotiations and client meetings.
• Write business proposals.
• Sales and marketing support.
• Sales administration via Pipedrive CRM.
• Market analysis and market intelligence.
• Attend trade shows and events, including webinars.
We think you have the following background:
• A secondary education and preferably a relevant post-secondary education as well.
• Some sort of sales experience, not necessarily within software, the important thing is that you love sales and to do business.
• You have a high level of interpersonal skills and easily establish contact with other people.
• You are competitive and goal oriented.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Willing to travel.
• You have an interest for software and IT.
• You communicate fluently in English and Swedish. Other languages could be meritorious.
• A good base salary as well as commission.
• An exciting market.
• Good career opportunities.
• An energetic and team oriented atmosphere.
• Located in a modern office in Kista Science Tower.
If you are interested, please send in your application sooner rather than later by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org