Comintelli (www.comintelli.com) is an international leading software provider within one of the fastest growing market segments within the software industry. Our web based platform Intelligence2day® focuses on solutions for mainly Competitive and Market Intelligence. We are located in Kista and are now looking for a Junior Developer who would like to work together with a small but experienced team. Comintelli has customers in more than 10 countries and is expanding rapidly. To support this expansion, we are now looking for a Junior Developer with a web interest.
About the role
As Junior Developer at Comintelli you will be involved in shifting and challenging assignments. You will develop new functionality for Intelligence2day®, which is developed in a fast pace with four releases per year. You will also handle troubleshooting in the code for issues that have been escalated via support.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role includes varied work, such as:
• Development of new features for Intelligence2day®
• Help desk ticket management and customer support
• Content connectors API – Content analysis and quality assurance
• Customer needs identification and high level design specifications for software projects, including customer meetings, change and integration specifications.
• You have a few years of experience from IT industry and have documented experience of coding in e.g. Python or Java.
• Experience with databases and web programming such as Java Script and CSS is meritorious.
• A relevant post-secondary education.
• You are stimulated by working with different types of broad-based IT environments.
• You like problem solving and have an analytical ability.
• The role requires both independent work as well as working in teams and dialogues with external
parties. Therefore, it is important that you enjoy an environment with social relations.
• An exciting market.
• Good career opportunities.
• An energetic and team oriented atmosphere.
• Located in a modern office in Kista Science Tower.
If you are interested, please send in your application sooner rather than later by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org