Intellipod – How to make a Win/Loss analysis that generates business
CiMi.CON Evolution USA – 7-9 Nov, 2019October 30, 2019
Intelligence2day® Named a “Strong Performer” in Evaluation of Market and Competitive Intelligence Platforms By ForresterNovember 7, 2019
This Episode is about win/loss and below is a short summary of what the episode is about.
- Win/Loss analysis is one of the top 5 most sought after market intelligence tools.
- Win/Loss analysis is a process, not a deliverable.
- The purpose is to improve understanding of why a deal was won or lost in order to generate action to improve or strengthen sales.
- Apart from potentially improving sales, Win/Loss analysis adds a new dimension to the customer dialogue and can strengthen relationships.
- A challenge to create a successful Win/Loss analysis program is to ensure management buy-in.
- Interviewing is the key activity in the whole process – prepare well and pay attention
To read more about this topic you can read our blogpost – How to make a Win/Loss analysis that generates business