Eniro selects Comintelli KXC as new CI platformFebruary 16, 2005
Comintelli opens North American offices to capitalize on an increasing U.S. demand for CI solutionsMay 30, 2006
Stockholm – 30 August, 2005
Comintelli today released version 4 of Comintelli Knowledge XChanger™ (KXC™), the award-winning software for competitive intelligence. Competitive intelligence has recently been identified by IT research firm Gartner as one of five technologies that will have a major role for innovation and creating high performance workplaces in the future.
‘This is the most significant release of Comintelli KXC™ since its inception almost 6 years ago,’ says Jesper Martell , CEO at Comintelli. ‘We will always continue to develop our software to allow our customers to achieve higher productivity, increased idea generation and an improved capability to identify business threats and opportunities.’
Comintelli KXC™ retrieves information from any source (including news, reports, internal files, e-mail and RSS feeds), categorizes it automatically according to customers’ key intelligence topics and then distributes it to relevant users.
Comintelli KXC™ version 4 offers the following main new features:
- Advanced search options: including integrated internet search, date range searches and highlighted search terms.
- Survey Builder: easy to create web-surveys to collect primary source information.
- New content retriever module with support for handling RSS feeds (both receiving and publishing).
- E-mail publish function allows users to send information into KXC via e-mail.
- Usage Tracker: graphically displays how information is used.
- Blog function for editors.
- Printable content: transforms existing content dynamically into Adobe PDF to produce print-quality output.
- Customizable forms and templates for input and comparison of information.
- Advanced taxonomy management tools for creating customized topic structures.
- Document version control and traceability.
- Powerful user management tools including integrated NT Domain authentication.
- User friendly interface: including personalized language selection.
Comintelli KXC™ requires Windows 2003 operating system and Microsoft SQL Server database. It supports all major internet standards and component models, including XML, SOAP/Web services, Java, .NET/COM and CORBA. Users only need a web browser.
Comintelli is the market leading provider of software for competitive intelligence. Comintelli develops, markets and sells the award winning product Knowledge XChanger™. Reference customers include Biovitrum, Eniro, TeliaSonera, Tetra Pak and Volvo. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden and London, UK.
For more information and an invitation to our launch seminars, please contact: