Comintelli® Launches intelligence2day® Enterprise, the Next Generation Software for Competitive Intelligence and Knowledge Management
10 deliverables you should get from your Competitive Intelligence programSeptember 29, 2014
There are 2 fundamental information strategy questionsOctober 17, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden. October 16th, 2014
Comintelli® today launched intelligence2day® Enterprise, a new version of its award-winning software that enables innovative ways to access relevant information by aggregating content from internal and external sources, automatically categorizing and analyzing it, and finally distributing it through a coherent interface.
“Our software has always been designed to help our customers make confident business decisions, by enabling filtered and structured access to relevant information,” says Jesper Martell, CEO of Comintelli. “The focus of this new version has been to make the user experience more fun and engaging and the initial feedback has confirmed that we have indeed succeeded.”
As a result of an extensive co-creation process together with customers, partners, research institutes and universities, the main enhancements of the new version promises:
- New Visual Analytics module enables visualization of Big Data by using graphical tools, such as line charts, geolocation, tag clouds, pie charts and heat maps.
- Improved Text Analysis including automatic content classification with more intuitive navigation and information discovery.
- Improved user interface to suit the modern and social work style of today’s knowledge workers.
- Responsive design that adapts to the user’s device. An updated mobile interface allows users to both be equipped with the latest information, as well as easily add observations from the field on-the-go.
- Even richer intelligence capabilities that will make selection and processing of information easier and faster, including creating reports, newsletters, dashboards and alerts.
The new intelligence2day® Enterprise will be available for implementation in the beginning of 2015 and will replace the previous Comintelli Knowledge XChanger™ brand. The Enterprise version scales to many thousands of user and is designed to easily integrate with third party applications and content.
In addition, intelligence2day® Professional is available for single users or smaller teams as a pure Software-as-a-Service solution.
The new platform will be launched at the Annual Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) Conference in Amsterdam, Holland, on November 3-5, 2014.
Comintelli® will host a free webinar that showcases intelligence2day® Enterprise on December 3rd. Please sign up at www.comintelli.com/company/webinars
For more information and demos, contact:
Jesper Martell, CEO
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: +46 8 6637 600
Comintelli® is a leading provider of software for information access, with solutions for Knowledge Management and Competitive Intelligence. Comintelli’s mission is to create order in information chaos by filtering information according to users’ specific needs. Founded in 1999 and with extensive industry experience, Comintelli continues to respond to customers’ needs, developing flexible solutions that save both time and money.