Creating Competitive Advantages in a Complex Future
The annual gathering of Intelligence Professionals, IntelliSummit™ 2019 takes place in central Stockholm between April 10-12! IntelliSummit™ is the largest conference for intelligence professionals in the Nordics and offers attendees a space to learn, network and get inspired.
The theme of the conference is “Creating Competitive Advantages in a Complex Future” and will circle around the following topics:
- How to be objective and factful in a changing world?
- How to speed up the analysis process?
- How to communicate insights in a reliable and impactful way?
IntelliSummit™ 2019 will feature interesting case presentations from different organizations, methods examples, interactive workshops, expert panel session, networking, pre-conference workshops, exhibiting companies and general knowledge sharing among all participants. See the full agenda here: https://intelli-summit.com/agenda/
The conference is moderated by Ingemar Svensson, an experienced and passionate competitive intelligence professional and presenter. Ingemar was previously the Director of Competitive Intelligence at Ericsson, where he was responsible for competitive intelligence work within several business units within the company. In addition to Ingemar, other speakers include:
- Åsa Wikforss – Professor Theoretical Philosophy, Stockholm University
- Joost Drieman – Vice President, Intelligence Best Practices, M-Brain
- Bobo Af Ekenstam – Author, Speaker and CEO at Docere Intelligence
- René Rohrbeck – Professor of Strategy and Associate Dean of Corporate Relations at Aarhus University
- Andreas Spoormaker, Head of Strategic Analysis, Ericsson
The conference is organized by Comintelli. For further information and to reserve your seat, please visit www.intelli-summit.com or contact the conference moderator Ingemar Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org)