Creating Competitive Advantages in a Complex Future is the theme of IntelliSummit 2019
The annual gathering of Intelligence Professionals, IntelliSummit™ 2019, is set to be held in central Stockholm between April 10-12 for the fifth year in a row. IntelliSummit™ offers intelligence professionals from all over the Nordics a space to learn, network and get inspired.
The theme of the conference is “Creating Competitive Advantages in a Complex Future” and will circle around the following topics:
- How to be objective and factful in a changing world?
- How to speed up the analysis process?
- How to communicate insights in a reliable and impactful way?
“Things are happening so fast today. As an example, 90% of the world’s data was created in the past three years! The world is more complex and it is harder for intelligence professionals and strategists to provide decision support. How do you trust your source? How can you create better insights, faster? And how do you cut through the noise to get your message through? Intelligence continues to be about adding perspectives. To gain perspectives you need to interact with others. To collaborate. Get their view. The IntelliSummit 2019 is a great place for interacting with peers and learn about how to deal with the future as an analyst. Welcome!” Ingemar Svensson, Moderator IntelliSummit 2019
IntelliSummit™ 2019 will feature interesting case presentations from different organizations, methods examples, interactive workshops, expert panel session, networking, pre-conference workshops, exhibiting companies and general knowledge sharing among all participants. See the full agenda here: https://intelli-summit.com/agenda/
The conference is moderated by Ingemar Svensson, an experienced and passionate competitive intelligence professional and presenter. Ingemar was previously the Director of Competitive Intelligence at Ericsson, where he was responsible for competitive intelligence work within several business units within the company. In addition to Ingemar, other speakers include:
- Åsa Wikforss – Professor Theoretical Philosophy, Stockholm University
- Pär Lager – Author, Speaker and Board Member at Sqore
- Bobo Af Ekenstam – Author, Speaker and CEO at Docere Intelligence
- René Rohrbeck – Professor of Strategy and Associate Dean of Corporate Relations at Aarhus University
- Robin Neidorf – Director of Research and Head of Consulting at Jinfo Research
- Andreas Spoormaker, Head of Strategic Analysis, Ericsson
In addition, the following experts are also part of the agenda:
- Joost Drieman – Vice President, Intelligence Best Practices, M-Brain
- Jesper Martell – VD på Comintelli
- Gabriel Anderbjörk – Senior Advisor på Comintelli
- Johan Hammarlund – Collaborative Future Advisor på Kairos Future
- Jeff Mansfield – Vice President på amerikanska Proactive WorldWide
For further information and to reserve your seat, please visit www.intelli-summit.com or contact the conference moderator Ingemar Svensson (email@example.com)