Comintelli is Recruiting Sales Professionals!
Comintelli is a leading provider of enterprise software for information access, one of the fastest growing market segments in the software industry. Our platform Intelligence2day® focuses on solutions for Knowledge Management and Competitive Intelligence.
Comintelli was elected as one of the world´s top “100 Knowledge Management Companies that Matter” in 2014. We are a fast-moving and entrepreneurial company with customers in more than 10 countries.
Comintelli are experiencing new challenges and strong growth and are now looking for exceptional persons to work in our sales organization.
The role spans across many diverse tasks, such as:
– Qualify leads coming in from web, e-mail, events.
– Prospecting into lists of target customers to develop new sales opportunities.
– Conduct initial demonstrations
– Sales negotiations and customer meetings
– Writing proposals
– Sales & Marketing support
– Sales administration via our sales extranet and CRM system
– Initiate and develop partnerships with resellers
– Market analysis and competitive intelligence
– Participate in trade shows and events, including webinars
– University degree in business administration, sales and/or marketing (or equivalent).
– Minimum 2 years relevant work experience.
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Entrepreneurial, very social and energetic.
– Great sense of humour
– Prepared to travel
– Interested in software and technology.
– Fluent in Swedish and English
– Base salary & commission
– Exciting, high-profile market
– Extensive career development opportunities
– Energetic, team-oriented atmosphere
– Located in modern premises in Kista Science Tower.
For further information about the position, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org at Monster or (+46) 0703-420386
Deadline is February 15, 2016.